The main benefits of a Reiki session are as follows: –
- Releases stress that if allowed to remain can lead to illness
- An effective way to create a high level of well-being by balancing the mind and emotions
- Heals body, mind and spirit
- Develops positive attitude
- Expands creativity
- Enhances personal growth
- Increases energy
- Very calming and relaxing
- Reiki can help to relieve pain and insomnia
- Reiki can speed up recovery from surgery or long term illness
Energy healing can be channelled over long distances as we are all connected in the Universe. The air that you exhale is absorbed by me and many others and let’s not forget about the many plants that create the oxygen we need, from the carbon dioxide we have produced in our breath.
Our breath is universal life force energy and just like a radio or television signal, healing energy by intention of thought, can be channelled over any distance.
- Duration: 20 to 30 minutes approximately
- Cost: £20
- Consultation form to be completed?: Yes
- Contact me to book a treatment
What happens during a distant reiki healing session?
- At the start of the Reiki session, I will have a quick chat with you and explain what will happen
- Do some breath work to relax you or may provide a meditation depending on your requirements
- I will select crystals based on their qualities to assist the process
- You can sit or lie down without any disturbance (switch off your phone) for a total of 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, I will gently awaken you
- Finish with a chat to see how it was for you
Amanda’s energy work cleared a blockage I had for a while. Her knowledge of esoteric world is mind blowing. Booking a reiki session is beautiful and you won’t regret it! Thank you Amanda, absolutely wonderfulElix Felix 21/03/2020
What do I need for distant reiki healing?
All you need is a computer and speakers or a phone. You don’t need to be on a webcam if you don’t want to be. There are a number of online methods to achieving this that are: –
- FB Messenger
Be relaxed prior to the reiki session
Set your room up so that it’s comfortable and there are no disruptions. Use your favourite fragrance to scent your room and have your crystals to hand if you use them. If you meditate ensure you’re grounded prior to the session and fully relaxed. If you would like additional help with meditating, please let me know.
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered above, or you would like to book a session, please get in touch.
So, how does Reiki work I hear you ask?
Reiki is a universal healing energy that is administered by the hands, either via touch or holding the hands near the body. This energy can also be channelled over long distances as we are all connected in the Universe. The air that you exhale is absorbed by me and many others and let’s not forget about the many plants that create oxygen we need from the carbon dioxide we produce from our breath. Our breath is universal life force energy and just like a radio or television signal, Reiki can be channelled over any distance.
Think about the impact on your body that your thinking has. When you are stressed, angry and or anxious how does your body feel?
Some examples can include tension, aches and pains. When you’re anxious you may feel intense butterflies in the pit of your stomach or you become tight chested that affects your breathing. Left unchecked or if you remain in continual fight or flight response, ultimately our health will suffer.
When you feel great, how does your body feel?
You may have lots more energy, you’re happy, smiley and your mind is in a good place.
When we suffer the onset of continual negative thinking and it affects our mental health, such energy can become stored in our bodies that affects the natural flow of universal life force energy, which ultimately can lead to dis-ease.
Reiki can help shift these stagnant blocks of energy and help you to achieve balance of mind, body and soul.
During Reiki, the life force energy flows through your body synchronising and energising your vital meridian points while aligning and balancing the major chakras.
My job as a Reiki practitioner is to channel the universal life energy through you. I have received training and attunements from a Reiki Master to allow this flow of natural healing energy to flow through me a lot quicker. For further information about the benefits and what happens during a reiki treatment, please scroll down.
Do you do Reiki in person?
I do yes. For further details, please click here.