As I write this today, December 22nd 2019, I realise that this is the perfect time of the year to begin manifesting.
Today is the shortest day of the year and the longest night. The winter solstice is celebrated by many festivals and rituals throughout the northern hemisphere and in the southern hemisphere, they will be celebrating the summer solstice known as Litha.
For centuries, this time of the year has been seen as the rebirth of the sun, out with the old and in with the new and it’s very appropriate that now is the perfect time to talk about manifesting your desires.
Manifesting your Desires
It’s now time to use the energies of the winter solstice to manifest your desires into reality.
Manifesting is also known as ‘the law of attraction‘ that basically means, whatever you put in, the cosmic universe will deliver what you need, but how?
Ask yourself a question, what is a thought?
A thought is an idea, a creation, a vague wish in your conscious awareness and if you think about this carefully, everything created by humans stems from a thought does it not?
How do we turn this thought into a physical reality?
Energy is magnetic and when we give this thought energy it is imprinted onto our astral layer or subconscious.
It’s then driven by emotion, willpower, concentration and clear cut visualisation and the more we focus our energies into our ideas and wishes, the stronger it gets. The vibrations from this energy attract similar vibrations (energy is magnetic), and this is where we experience like attracts like and our realisations begin to manifest.
Always remember the saying, ‘you reap what you sow’!
Manifestion made easy
Invest in a white board or a cork board and fill it with your wishes and ideas and place it in a prominent position that you will see every day, but don’t worry if you don’t have a board, use a piece of paper instead or write it in a book. Be creative and enjoy the time spent creating it.
Set your intentions
Next you need to set your intention, which is very easy to do.
- Remove all negativity from you and your home as this is not the time to be holding onto possessions or ideals that are no good for you
- Sit quietly without any interruptions (turn that mobile phone off!)
- Breathe in deeply and slowly through your nose, feeling your stomach rise and imagine white healing light filling your being
- Exhale slowly through your mouth, expelling all of the negativity and stresses
- When you’re breathing is settled and you are ready, ask the universe with kindness to help you achieve your desires and be grateful by closing your request with gratitude
- The more you do this, the more the energy will grow and take an item with you that will help you focus. Gemstones are perfect for this and I’ve included my favourites below.
Bloodstone is the stone symbolising the winter solstice and manifestation as it is contains the colours of life (red) and growth (green), a perfect combination for a new year and a new you!
I’ve already wrote about this stone in detail, but any yellow stone can help provide energy for your ideas. With Septarian, you have the added advantage of beautiful patterns of grey and browns that are known for their grounding properties. Click here to read more about Septarian.
Manifest your desires bracelet
The manifest your desires bracelet that I designed above features lemon Jade, because yellow gemstones are very good for helping you to manifest. This is teamed up with Amethyst as this gemstone will help you maintain focus. These bracelets are available from Gemstone and Tarot in Liverpool or contact me direct.