A tarot reading is key to helping you achieve the joy and happiness that you so rightly deserve.
- An express reading is approximately 10 to 15 minutes – £15
- A general reading is approximately 30 to 60 minutes – £35
- A wheel of the year is approximately 30 to 90 minutes – £40
What do you get with your tarot reading?
My name is Amanda and I’m a professional tarot reader based in Liverpool with over 30 years experience.
I’m also a practicing clinical hypnotherapist, a certified life coach, and a Reiki master/teacher. If there’s one thing that fascinates me about my journey so far, it’s the healing energy that comes through while I read.
Embarking upon a path of spiritual healing has enlightened me in so many ways and I look back on my early adventures of tarot reading with such great fondness.
I combine my readings with life coaching and spiritual healing that provides you with a positive and fulfilling experience. My intention is to realign you with your souls purpose thus giving you back, control of your life. You will feel empowered and full of beautiful, positive energy.
Most importantly, it’s my sincere honour to read the cards for you. I will provide you with the guidance you seek.
In essence, I can assist you with issues such as love, career or, manifestation of your dreams. Whatever your question is, the cards will reveal the bigger picture providing you work with me.
It should be noted that I am not a psychic medium, however I do use my psychic abilities to interpret the meaning of your cards.
Amanda is a tarot reader based in Liverpool city centre
I believe that to get the most out of your tarot reading, you need to be present. This is the reason why I only perform live readings, either in person or over the phone/webcam.
Some tarot readers like to read the cards in their own time and email you a reading, but that has never appealed to me.
I love interacting with my clients in person, because of the joy in the exchange of our precious energies. I also feel that we both benefit a lot more from the real time interaction.
To get the most from your tarot reading, please work with me as your reader.
Book your tarot reading here
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- I do offer walk-in appointments, but it’s advisable that you secure your booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5 is required for services priced £35 and under. The remaining payment is to be made in full, prior to the session starting.
- Your place will be held open for 10 minutes from the scheduled start time, and if you do not attend within this time I may accept a drop-in client for this time slot. If you do not contact me before the scheduled start time, your deposit may not be refunded.
- If you know that you are going to be late for your appointment, please contact me prior to the start of your appointment to rearrange a more suitable time.
All tarot readings that I supply are for entertainment purposes only and I cannot guarantee the accuracy of a reading. The client is responsible for his/her life choices and decisions. Amanda Norman is not qualified to provide legal, financial, medical or any other advice and she will not knowingly provide readings for anyone under the age of 18